Silage

John C

Thanks Farmer4life

still a bit more needs to be done until its finished but ill post some more pictures when it is

john

Can't wait to see them!

Looks very good to me. One thing I would do is put some swaths of grass behind the mower so it looks like it has been mown and a big swath behind the rake. Would also change that chopper to a Claas Jaguar ha ha!. ;):D Other than those little bits, nothing it looks very good.

Nathan

Looks very good to me. One thing I would do is put some swaths of grass behind the mower so it looks like it has been mown and a big swath behind the rake. Would also change that chopper to a Claas Jaguar ha ha!. ;):D Other than those little bits, nothing it looks very good.

Nathan

Hi Nathan, thanks. I have got some stuff on order for the swaths but it hasn't come yet hopefully it'll be here next week so i can finish it off. Whats the Norscott Claas Forager like is it worth getting. Thanks for looking

john

very nice!!!, can you build me one after FP!!!? ;D ;D

i think some swaths behind as Nath said would be a finishing touch!

What did you use for the walls a dn gates???

Hi FB, they are the britains wall sections and the gates are the same. I don't think they do them any more but i found them in the attic

john

very nice!!!, can you build me one after FP!!!? ;D ;D

i think some swaths behind as Nath said would be a finishing touch!

What did you use for the walls a dn gates???

[/quote

Me and my big mouth :) :) :)

john