Attention!! Britians Fans

nzsikufan

thanks for your replies. Im so new 2 model tractors I didnt even know that britains tractors could connect with siku tractors ha ha!

;);D

Well technically they cant, unless its the siku deere pulling the britains massey or fords outta carpet holes!!

Usually the tractors "connect" to the impliments

:D :D

Another Kiwi on board, that will make Fendt Powers day,  anyway you have landed at a good place the Brit lads will treat you right, and are loaded with information to share...so welcome to the the forum........ :)

Are you fancying that Tris??

Absoloutley, put one bid in and got out bid so far. I saw one at Shepton vintage show which I think Old Ford bought, wish I had bought it now. Exactly the era of things I want to get for my Scaloox set up.

(Previous reply now modified!!!)

Absoloutley, put one bid in and got out bid so far. I saw one at Shepton vintage show which I think Old Ford bought, wish I had bought it now. Exactly the era of things I want to get for my Scaloox set up.

try DT, he used to make them  ???:-\

Easy enough to do Tris, I'll chuck a spreader in that parcel for you if you want.