Ertil prestige

Hicksy

Hi all having not seen any ertil prestige models in the flesh are they any good I'm quite liking the new holland t8 with duals around I've seen it on g&m's web site , funny thing is I I think the real tractor is pug ugly , but like the model I must have a thing for duals,

Cheers bill looks smart but one thing I'm not sure about it might look ok in the flesh is the inner front wheel rim looks like theres a white disc going around the outer edge that has taken some of the tyre wall away , even so I can get a good deal on one of these so it would be a food model for the price , I am busy drawing up different Xmas list opinions ATM driving my other half nuts .

Thanks bill

Hi all having not seen any ertil prestige models in the flesh are they any good I'm quite liking the new holland t8 with duals around I've seen it on g&m's web site , funny thing is I I think the real tractor is pug ugly , but like the model I must have a thing for duals,

for the money i dont think they are a bad model, i have a few prestige deeres, and the 8850 especially, is a great model.