extra buckets for britains 3cx

fendtenator

hi there im new here, well been lurking for a while! haha

i was wondering if there is a model available that comes with the quick hitch and 4 extra buckets, or where these only available as an extra? i have located a set on ebay, i actually lost the auction but have been offered a second chance to buy. i only ask because i havent actually bought a 3cx yet, and if its available as a set then i would be aswell buying that. any advice appreciated.

hi there im new here, well been lurking for a while! haha

i was wondering if there is a model available that comes with the quick hitch and 4 extra buckets, or where these only available as an extra? i have located a set on ebay, i actually lost the auction but have been offered a second chance to buy. i only ask because i havent actually bought a 3cx yet, and if its available as a set then i would be aswell buying that. any advice appreciated.

there's a few on eBay at the moment, chris irwin has got this set on at the moment, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/britains-jcb-3cx-excavator-digger-with-hammer-compactor-ripper-4-in-1-bucket-new-/170946932317?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item27cd3b2e5d

Also this set

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-JCB-3CX-BLACK-CAB-WITH-QUICK-HITCH-AND-4-BUCKETS-/160921661357?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item2577adafad

Britains never made the 3cx with the additional attachments, all the different attachments are hand made, and well made, got a set of buckets my self and I am really pleased with the quality of them, try BSB plant or c irwin,