Russian toy TPAKTOP Belarus 3522

super6

I thought this might interest some of you. My parents took a Russian river cruise holiday back in the summer. At one of there stops they purchased this and I received it as a birthday present. As they say a picture speaks a thousand words, box first .........

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2308-1.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

The real deal appears to be based on a Deutz engine/platform. Someone here will most likely know  ;)

i have a few models from this company from the 1980's, all in 1:43 as that seems to be their prefered scale. Although yours here looks similar to a Deutz I think they are actually Belarus tractors, the real deal being manufactured outside Moscow in Belaurussia in the N.W of the region. I'll show this to my Sister-in-law, she's Russian and will be able to translate what's on the box.

i have a few models from this company from the 1980's, all in 1:43 as that seems to be their prefered scale. Although yours here looks similar to a Deutz I think they are actually Belarus tractors, the real deal being manufactured outside Moscow in Belaurussia in the N.W of the region. I'll show this to my Sister-in-law, she's Russian and will be able to translate what's on the box.

Tim, I had posted what it was a model of, in my first accidentally deleted post  >:( It is in the title though. I mentioned the Deutz connection as there is a mention of this manufacturer on the box Tech specs . I'll be interested in what your sister in law translates.

Edited by super6

• 9 years later...
On 12/7/2012 at 6:21 PM, robbo said:

I like unusual makes and models and I would buy one of these if I ever came across one, nice! 8) 8)

There just happens to be a lovely 75th Anniversary version of the 3522 on E-Bay right now Mike,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3519243.m570.l1313&_nkw=225054612150&_sacat=0

Regards

Joe.

Belarus 3522.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Oof, but not at that price Joe, thanks anyway

No your right, the price is approaching the vertical, specially as these are Russia built, There is a series of three though, and the box's are really very nice,

Regards

Joe.

Belarus 82.jpg

Belarus 2022.jpg

Belarus box.jpg

• Like 4