Ideas on the way to repair broken cast metal

I am presently restoring a farm steel yard ( weighing machine) which belonged to my late uncle since i did not have the heart to scrap it or sell it so I though it will do as a garden ornament. When I collected it I was just myself and since to heavy for a one man lift I dismantled it and put it in the trailer in 3 separate bits. Unfortunately a small piece of cast broke on route. Now I have in the past had pieces of cast welded in the past with nickel rods and I have heard you can braze cast as well. This piece is really quite small and by the the you v eed out for a weld or braze I don't think the end result might look all that good. I wondering if cleaned up in my shot blast cabinet I could use something like the good old "two pack" Araldite. Any ideas or thoughts please.

P1000132.jpg

P1000133.jpg

This is the other one

P1000134.jpg

I don't think it will be under much stress and I won't be using it for weighing up to it capacity of 3 cwt

P1000135.jpg