grain tank lid for norev claas 770 combine

Paul Palmer

Last one! Hope this has helped, its not prefect yet as plastic has gone slightly yellow so i will spray up white to tidy then work out how to fix it, it does fold down like on the siku 600 but is raised half an inch above the rest of the combine so i will probably just use it as a "hat" and place on it when combining post-2769-0-89252100-1356815322_thumb.jp

Last one! Hope this has helped, its not prefect yet as plastic has gone slightly yellow so i will spray up white to tidy then work out how to fix it, it does fold down like on the siku 600 but is raised half an inch above the rest of the combine so i will probably just use it as a "hat" and place on it when combining attachicon.gifimage.jpg

thanks again alex,i seen the gap,but didnt want to say anything,shame,is there anyway it would sit flush?

Hi Malcy, 770 lids look spot on, reckon you would have hell of a market for those. havn;t had a lot of luck on pma website they seem to constantly out of stock

Mick.

Edited by Hoss

Hi Malcy, 770 lids look spot on ::)  havn;t had a lot of luck on pma website they seem to constantly out of stock

Mick.

Thanks Mick!

I was lucky enough to get my 750 from Richard via e-bay for a tenner. The 770 lid took a little while to get looking right - the front and rear 'sides' sit higher than the side 'sides' (?!) which makes working out the angles for the 'filler' triangles a mare! Then I had to wait until we'd made a trip to Manns at Saxham to get the correct Claas grey paint to match the 750 and 770 combines - still, any excuse!

The 'grain' in the tanks is mod rock  formed over plastic cut from the neck area of a 2l drinks bottle, then painted with a mixture of yellow enamel and sand. Works quite well really!

/malc.

• Like 1

an email today to pma and they replied very quickly,grain tank lid for the 770 will be out in febuary,and cost around 17 euros

Oooh - might just have to order one - it'll be easier than making another one manually! ;)

/m.

Edited by malcy_p
  • Like 1