Atte H appreciation thread

Dear Atte,

We might not all always say thank you for the information you provide, but most of us are happy that you do.

When I log into FTF and see you have posted, I always go to your posts first with the eager anticipation of what new model is to be released.

Please come back, I certainly want you to carry on with your posting of new model.

Regards

Barry

Atte.jpg

Edited by Barry
  • Like 7

+ 1

Well said Barry - where has Atte gone?? - was going to raise the topic myself - and exactly as you do Barry, when I see an Atte post, its the first post I open, really appreciate Atte's posts & inside knowledge.

If Atte has gone, the forum is poorer for it..... :-

• Like 1

Mmmm I don't think the Forum is poorer for anyone leaving, regardless. It's made up of hundreds of/thousands of people who all contribute into making this place tick and nobody singly deserves notable credit for how it is today or has been in the past. While Andy deserves credit for building the ship, we all (inclusive) make it sail.

Sad when and if anyone leaves but with regard to information and pictures of releases, it is all free information in the public domain after all so it will still get posted by somebody with or without Atte. No disrespect to him and I certainly wish him no harm whatsoever, while also hoping Atte does show up again.

I stand by my opinion - for me the forum is less without Atte's posts - from a personal point of view I use the forum to gain information about agri models - be it new releases/scratch builds and other misc news items. And for me - when it comes to information about new releases/future releases - Atte - delivers the goods, more so than any other poster on the forum - I'm  not saying other sources don't deliver on new release news, but Atte delivers the most, and usually first. Yes the info is in the public domain - but thats why I use this forum - so I don't need to trawl the internet for my agri model updates.

The above is of course only my opinion - many may disagree, and anyone not interested in new releases/future models probably won't read/be that interested in Atte's posts, but as it is one of my interests - for me it is a loss....

No, I understand your point without any bother and as you say the Forum is of a use to you in a more specific way and a way in which it would appear on Atte can help you out. We all have our opinions and our ideas and yours are as respected by me as I hope mine are by you which is where I think FTF does break away from many other Forums which are just pages of tit for tat arguments and very little else!

:)