Here I am minding me own business and Marky:

Very well, I believe, but rumour has it he's taken up vegetarian cooking and poultry keeping ;-)

vegetarian cooking !!!! our massey marky cant see mark with hens but if he has I say the red hens :D

Naaaaa he's a miserable, sour face old git. We don't his type on here posting up rubbish and photos of veg, dodgy tractor driving..... Daft old fart.

In all seriousness, Sean nailed it. Plus, Mark is big on brochures now and not really into his models much at all these days. :(

New dog, new duck, new lady huh.....Marky...... :-   I did hear he is called now, Jack the Zipper....or was it  Jack the lad????? ells bells....who can keep up with the Brits....Im going back to sleep no one bother me please.... ;)

• 8 months later...

Wake 

New dog, new duck, new lady huh.....Marky...... :-   I did hear he is called now, Jack the Zipper....or was it  Jack the lad? ???? ells bells....who can keep up with the Brits....Im going back to sleep no one bother me please.... ;)

Time to wake up now chewing gum pope!! and you to vegetarian Massey man!!!  ;D 

markys fine, often chat with him via face book or text ,hes just pretty loved up right now,by his new dog ,ducks and chckens ,and of course his new lady. sure once the veggy bit, the new fitness fad ie running  ect wears off he will get back,

Good for him everyone needs a bit of luck and a second chance in life.

Archived