Väderstad Topdown TB 900 (finished)

looking good pete,look forward to seeing it when it is completed. i bet joe [catkom] has a picture somewhere of a tractor that would pull it.!!!

:laugh: :laugh:  You know me to well Chris,there are loads of tractors out there with 450 / 600 HP,but my favourite would have to be,this,

Cameco805_zps25a07756.jpg

The Cameco 805,I doubt it would even realise it was there behind it ;) there actualy is one of these in Holland,they use it for Deep Ploughing,heres a short video of it,

Regards

Joe.

:laugh: :laugh:  You know me to well Chris,there are loads of tractors out there with 450 / 600 HP,but my favourite would have to be,this,

The Cameco 805,I doubt it would even realise it was there behind it ;) there actualy is one of these in Holland,they use it for Deep Ploughing,heres a short video of it,

Regards

Joe.

This tractor has been for sale for about a year now sadly. It doesnt get used anymore as there is little deep ploughing to be done. Also, todays high-end wheel tractors have 400 hp. They now use a pair of Fendt 936's I think which is plenty of hp and much more manouverable! I think they want about €25k for the Cameco. It's custom build, you won't find another :-).

Nice new build your doing but your gonna need tracks to pull it, is the centre section your building scaled to 4 metres wide? I'm pretty sure that's what the real one is, must I would love a six metre one

Nice new build your doing but your gonna need tracks to pull it, is the centre section your building scaled to 4 metres wide? I'm pretty sure that's what the real one is, must I would love a six metre one

Cheers,

A John Deere 9400 wheeled works fine as well ;)

Width from wheel to wheels is allmost 4 m and transport width is 5 m 

post-1478-0-34857600-1360507755_thumb.jp

Cheers,

A John Deere 9400 wheeled works fine as well ;)

Width from wheel to wheels is allmost 4 m and transport width is 5 m 

I thought they were wide , you Must be some nice ground or tickling the top, my 6 metre at full depth can make my 9530t bark

Archived