Edwards Timber yard

robertw1

Welcome to Edwards Timber. they are suppliers of timber from their own forests.

017-4_zps5122227d.jpg

There kit consists of this little jcb, a valtra and some other old tractors like counties with winches that live in the forest.

018-5_zps348476b8.jpg

It is the Joal robot and for £13 it is a great buy, practically solid diecast! The only grumble I have is one of the rams broke but that was sorted in a matter of minutes. plus the bucket is detachable so if you want you could make grabs and pallet forks etc. overall if you want to get one then it is a really good model. :)  

Thanks the plan for the yard is to make a site office and a 3000 liter diesel tank plus lots more wood piles and fencing supplies like wire etc. On the tractor front I have the valtra but it just needs signwriting however I don't have the counties or fords as I started the layout after I went to toytrac, and the show at Warwick I bought the jcb, valtra and a few other models so not much budget left! so I will keep an eye out for old tractors that could be converted. :)

Blimey barry thats quite a bit, all I need now is another order like that from your area and I will have a lorry sent your way. ;D  On the FSC and PEFC front the firm has both! :laugh:           

So what's all the ply for then?

Blimey barry thats quite a bit, all I need now is another order like that from your area and I will have a lorry sent your way. ;D  On the FSC and PEFC front the firm has both! :laugh:           

So what's all the ply for then?

Be all these potato boxes he's got to make :D

• 8 months later...

Just realised that I haven't made an update for a long time, and although the built has been slow (me getting distracted :) ) it is still going. lately I have just finished of some tree surgeons from some modern warfare soldiers I was given, and the chain saw from moss hill I made a long time back so I though I needed a bigger better one. Any way here is some pics.

MS 362C Just awaiting paint

007_zpsb5ef0abd.jpg

014_zpsef53c357.jpg

Archived