Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I should have really too Smallone but I just keep getting too far ahead of myself!! Shouldn't be too hard though, only need three trusses and an hour to tinker and the framework should be done. ...

Cheers for the compliments peeps :) The 'barbed' wire is infact seal wire that you'd find on things like electro hydraulic valves, switches, solenoids etc. Like what is used on automotive fuel pumps but a larger guage.

looking well tris what sort of glue do you use for your plastic tris will we see this at toytrac fella ;)

I use the Green Zap-a-Gap Graham but the model shop had run out of that so for this it is EMA Plastic Weld. . .. . and yes, in all her glory she will be at Toytrac.  ;D

wow Tris coming along great guns mate :P :P are the trusses hard to make ???

Thanks Mark  :)

The first took three attempts, a lot of swearing and some binned Plastruct but once you have got one right it's easy. Use the first as a template. I marked out one end of the shed on card with the curve for the roof and used that as a jig and another truss for measurements.

Thats coming along nicely Tris, are you going to have room for this and the others when its finished ;)

I'll MAKE room don't you worry!!!  :D

thats looking nice trissy mate, next step roof cladding eh

This week I reckon, maybe even tomorrow, the ends are under some speakers at the moment to get the curve out from the roll!! :D