Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I would like to know that aswell Tris  ;)

What how many hours? Difficult to say so far... I havn't kept a record  :( I only do a little bit at a time, trimming in situ causes a lot of vibration so I have to wait till the glue is hard enough that the tiles don't slip out working on the next run. About two rows at a time I do and that can be a few days apart at times.

Leverets Farm has a new addition coming this coming week, Friday with a bit of luck. Built by Mr S Claas of the Eire Dept FTF.  ;D This will be for Leveret's Farm 90's era. So with one form George Poole added at Spalding and another I must build that will be the layout complete as far as the mid nineties building wise. I'd like to build another dutch barn with alean-to on it. Then from the nineties onwards I will add some sort of grain handling building and a larger beef cattle shed with races.  :)

Anyway, workshop and machine shed, 90's style.  :)

post-227-132638761027_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638761028_thumb.jpg

That bit is in the "What Pleased you today" Topic  ;)

But for those like Jez (ahem!!) who didn't see it  ::):P Jez. .. star that he is will have got this from Co Cavan in Eire to my doorstep free of charge via his JD pals. One of which is coming from Eire to Nottingham. .. then at the end of the week he is heading to Somerset. .. via Devizes. . .. where I live!!!

Day off work in anticipation me thinks!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

So there is your Big Up, Camp John Deere  ;):D

Just seeing your old rotaspreader there reminded me of Spalding :D :D :D

You came walking in the small hall with a box of 1.32 scale farmyard scrap ::) ::)

You were grinning from ear to ear and was well chuffed with your purchase :D :D

You foolishly showed my missus and her face said it all :D :D :D

' you payed money for dirty models' ::) ::)::) ::)::)