Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Well come on then lad get yer finger out.  ;D  :D :D :D

Seriously that looks the dog's Tris. The floor is out of this world. I may have missed it but what did you use?

Oh and on another note.........CHEERS Tris got my shelving and work table t'other day. Excellent work there also. Just have to make room for them and they will have pride of place in the work shop. I'll get some pics up when all done (had a bit of a flood on Meadowvale farm so I had to clear out the whole farm  >:( )

Thanks again mate !!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Scott mate, glad you got your parcel. Hope they made it intact and look forward to seeing them in their new home. The slabs are dolls house roof tiles bud.

Graham, ridge tiles will be sorted too hopefully. Trying to work something out now. You'll have to wait 'till Toytrac won't you?

The boarding is done!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Door way and door made up too. Door isn't fixed in situ yet, it is just there for show. The hoist is what was left out of the Historex farm tools set I had a while back. Saved it especially for this  :)

Wow!!

Looking amazing mate, truly great.

Joking apart, you do have a great talent and not just using wood. The flagstones and plaster and scalloox looks great, we are in the company of some great builders in this forum.

I wonder if anyone will make it onto channel 4's Grand Designs?  :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good work mate and be carefull, I keep knocking the top beams of my shed when working in and around.  ;)

Simon the time has come for me to whatch that film. . . AGAIN! :)

Two nights Sean? Erm. . . . I better speak to Ricky about that :D

great film Tris!!, come over and watch it before Spalding :D :D :D::)

great film Tris!!, come over and watch it before Spalding :D :D :D::)

Oh dear god no, we'll have you two running round everyone's tables kicking them over shouting durka durka, america, f**k yeah!  ::)

trouble is Simon. i'm tooooooo tall to be a 'Team America' puppet :D :D :D :D ::)

Tris, will you bring this building along as a construction scene??, i havent forgotten the cement mixer, just not found it yet >:( >:(>:(