Massey Ferguson 7480 tier3

finished another britains based 7480 a few weeks back to go with my rowcrop version,same job as that one so blocked in behind seat with viewing window for linkage,full working front linkage jewl lights in cab roof,steps and grab rails,orginal britains wheels just detailed up a bit,new decals and all painted in genuine colours apart from chassis which is plasticote.

Might put on a top con gps if I can find or build one and warning decals in future.

mf7480005.jpg

mf7480001-1.jpg

mf7480003-1.jpg

Also raised the floorpan up slightly to give more room between the wheels and rear mudguards/arches.

Will display eventually with the 4m Kuhn but I need to make a low loader implement trailer for that.

mf7480004.jpg

mf7480002-1.jpg

mf7480006.jpg

nice work as allways jamie,can i ask what was wrong with the britains steps and grab rails mate,wheels look so much better with the right colour and the small details you have picked out on them,nice

underneath each top step I have added an artisan 32 oval jewl light as britains missed this off,and also replaced all the other oval lights with a jewl version as it looks so much better,granted the pics are bit far away to show them.

sorry jamie,misread the post,i thought you replaced the steps,as i said it does look smart,what about the decals,you do them or bought ones mate

underneath each top step I have added an artisan 32 oval jewl light as britains missed this off,and also replaced all the other oval lights with a jewl version as it looks so much better,granted the pics are bit far away to show them.

and what about the decals jamie did you do them?

no I can't do complicated things like that ;D got from farmmodels.nl

I really rate these britains 7480 and 6480,I'd like to get the 6480 which seems to have better front mudguards  (closer to the front tyre). I have got some 7465 stickers ready for it and want to add some removeable wafer weights for it >:D

Archived