Stablio Rover's

These are two Land Rover conversions I've been working on :)

First up a Roadless/Forestry Land Rover which was built for the forestry commission. Like this

3575657581_1908feb2a2_o.jpg

I got it looking like this and then packed it away and forgot about it

SAM_1752.jpg

So recently pulled it out and looked at it and found the roof left over from another conversion would fit so now it looks like this 

SAM_2486_zps4a5f9c3c.jpg

SAM_2485_zps55606919.jpg

My second conversion is turning a Britains defender 90 pick up into a 110 hard top, something like this

IMG_0253_zps7b598c75.jpg

This is what I've made so far

SAM_2469_zps38605177.jpg

lookin good but did you look at the siku landy as its lwb and a lot easer to do

I did but its a lot less detailed and I had a britains one kicking around anyway :)

Roadless Landy abit different James...... looking forward to see how you get on with the project 8)

Thanks Paul :)

If the Roadless Landy a success James.... you could always attempt a Cuthbertson (long wheelbase series 2a or 3, with a lift kit and tracks at each corner) I have a pic somewhere... i'll try and find it and post it up ;)

I know the one, someone on here made one by accident a few years ago by sticking some quad track tracks to a landrover. In fact in the same yard as that image of the roadless is there was a cuthbertson sat there. Unfortunately both gone now, I think they were exported or got stuck in limbo being exported :)

• 1 month later...

Archived