Highland show

MF-ROB

I will be their for the 4 days in my usual spot on the grass next to the main ring inbetween the well hung and tender burger trailer and the Tesco stand

Can we get free ice cream mr softie :D

free? mmmmmm in the current climate it depends on the weather 8)  :of 

Can we get free ice cream mr softie :D

Don't worry we will pay our way you have model to save for mr softie :D

Brian will have a big order by the end of the show,he was selling ice cream like it was going out of fashion, ;D ;D ,cheers for the freeby Brian,very nice,sorry I didn't have my camera with me,just snapped a few with my phone, :- ,first this sprayer was HUGE,

Rhs1_zps73c6a19d.jpg

this is the first Axion I have seen,

Rhs2_zpsb9867e9a.jpg

followed by a white "100th" 820,

Rhs3_zps4c5e7b94.jpg

and a Lexion 760,one for Malcy maybe, ;)

Rhs4_zpsd16765c7.jpg

I snapped this 724 because it was Purple,doesn't really show in this picture, :-[

Rhs5_zpsa5e18743.jpg

Then this Fendt Katana 650,with Trelleborgs and a Kemper pick up,but no name on the header,??

Rhs6_zpsdc066930.jpg

Sorry thats all folks,

Regards

Joe.

Managed to get some time off nappy changing duties and made it down to the Highland Show today,

Photos I took Today: http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/HWSPLANTHIRE/library/ROYAL%20HIGHLAND%20SHOW%202013

Only one picture of a Massey Ferguson, I'm offended haha

Some really good pictures there Harry!

Really wish we could have went this year

Every time I tried to take a photo of a Massey some ones child would apear in the cab or be hanging off the steps so I couldn't take a photo, didnt get near as many photos as I hopped, hopefully get down for the 4 days next year so there will be plenty photos to share.

Yeah weather wasn't to bad compared to what the bbc said it was going to be, Connels another reason there's a lack of Massey pictures, almost out of breath trying to keep up with him as he ran round the show

Only one picture of a Massey Ferguson, I'm offended haha

Some really good pictures there Harry!

Really wish we could have went this year

Don't worry Jack Ive a few ;)

Every time I tried to take a photo of a Massey some ones child would apear in the cab or be hanging off the steps so I couldn't take a photo, didnt get near as many photos as I hopped, hopefully get down for the 4 days next year so there will be plenty photos to share.

Harry I know what you mean I was the same or if you where trying to take pictures people just kept walking in front of me

Archived