Scottish National Tractor Show 21st/22nd Sept 2013

Valley Axe Man

The Scottish National Tractor Show 21st/22nd September 2013,

Held at The Lawrie and Symington Agricultural Centre, Lanark, Lanarkshire, Scotland, ML11 9AX (just off the A73 opp the racecourse)

Auction starts 10.30am on the Saturday, Road run starts 10am on the Sunday,

Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9.30am-4pm

Further details, booking forms or enquiries contact Rob Beeton  01576 203970  scotracshow@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, we'll be making the Annual trip from down here in the Valley to the Scottish National in September, entry forms returned and B&B booked ;) ...... Any other FTF members coming along with a display or just for a wander around?? ::)

As always, we'll be making the Annual trip from down here in the Valley to the Scottish National in September, entry forms returned and B&B booked ;) ...... Any other FTF members coming along with a display or just for a wander around?? ::)

I got forms in the other day Paul but I'm sure I got from Kenny and Shirley at Gretna or Aberdeen and I'm sure i said I would take my display case down with my Spec Cast Farmall Cubs and also photos on Farmalls, Internationals and Case....oh I do need to find a copy of that form...it may have been my childhood Britain's.

I'll be down for the two days to take photos , news to people and spend a bunch of money with G&M. Joe Dewar is coming to exhibit as well. Joe and myself are booked in again to a lovely guest house along the road at Larkhall. Dinner is on me  this year Joe at that hotel just along the road.

you forgot to mention your mothers cake Paul ;D

Yes quite David....but I sure there will be some delights on offer

Aye David and Bill, there be a couple of treats being baked for the show... Mum already said that it won't be a tractor cake like Aberdeen but i'll put money on that whatever mum makes will be first class!!

Will look forward to catching up with Joe again, as well as with yourself Bill and David too.

seams a bit off but I think they should rename the show Lynn`s cake show as so far everyone going is after the sampling , but quite right as there isn't a better cake maker out there

Now now Brian...... :laugh:  :laugh:  you know my mum's baking skills only too well. 8)  Will you be about in person to sample for yourself?? ::)

Hi Paul I know your mums baking skills too well and unfortunately I will miss them at Lanark as I don't have enough holidays left to cover it and its that or the trip to Zwolle which is all booked and paid for but next time I will be able to sample some cake probably Gretna now :

Hi Paul I know your mums baking skills too well and unfortunately I will miss them at Lanark as I don't have enough holidays left to cover it and its that or the trip to Zwolle which is all booked and paid for but next time I will be able to sample some cake probably Gretna now :

Aye that's a pity Brian, but unfortunately you can't do all the shows no matter how hard you try........ i'll just have to make sure Gretna gets a good double for you ;)  :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

::) ::)  Looking  forward to seeing all the usual suspects, and a few new faces. ( 2 weeks from now and we will all be heading home, thinking of the next show! )  Lets hope Lanark is as good as previous years. SEE YOU ALL 21st & 22nd SEPT. ::)  ::) ::)  

Archived