Hemlsley steam / vintage rally Duncombe park 6th 7th july 2013

convo

http://gytec.weebly.com/

it is  situated in the beautiful market town of Helmsley,  North Yorkshire, which is on the A170 between Pickering and Thirsk. Once in the town follow the signs for Duncombe Park. YO62 5EB

1/32 farming models I will be attending this show  ,,looking at the weather report it is going to be a cracking weekend and there is a bit for all the family it is not just steam and vintage machines ,

pop and say hello if you attend

annual rally is held on the first weekend of July in the magnificent suroundings of Duncombe Park, Helmsley. The event attracts 45+ full size steamers, 30+ miniatures, more than 100 Commercials, 200+ Tractors & stationary engines & 150 Vintage Cars & motorcycles. Several organs, models, working area, crafts, trade stands, refreshments, licensed bar with evening entertainment, Can-Can dancers & fair ground are also amongst the attractions. We also have ample Caravan & camping spaces available - book early and save money!

cheers

Looks as though its a good show Peter...will you have time to get out and about with the camera....or will mr click click David be there :huh:

Unfortunately i'm unable to attend this year Bill due to work commitments. 

Hope you have a great time at the show Peter. Weather forecast looks excellent. :)

the show was a great long weekend for us and I treat this as a holiday for us ,for what the stall costs plus caravan awing etc. it would cost a lot more going to a camping and caravan club site ,,hey if I sell something than great if I dont then I am not bothered in the slightest ,,,,weather was great infact 26% .the crack was good and I managed to boar to death a few customers ,,,what an achievement ;) ,,,

bill I never really bother to take photos these days been a professional photographer for so many years I have really fallen out of love with cameras ,,witch is a shame because the show had a great turn out of loads of different things this year .

if any one is any were near it next year it is a defo worth while visit

Archived