A few for the "Massey Massive"

JC

Lovelly now i need a new keyboard . Those large 82's are puller bit of a clunky gearbox but will pull fro england it would look good along side the MF 6499 also there in a field 8280 with plough 6499 with drill ah that would be heaven

FP have you got a larger version of that photo big enough for a wallpaper  ???  would greatly appreciate it if you did please. PM if you do so i can give you my email

Smurf The 82's are all MF no technologie from another firm only funk for gearbox they were the last true mfs in my view they can easily out pull the equivilent fendt (cause fendt has CVT and only 6.7l engine its a pity but it's the truth)

the 6499 has a sisu engine in my opinon better than a perkins any day alot more reliable especially after high hours  well thats my view i'd have a sisu motor anyday

P.S it would out pull the fendt i reckon easily not that im biast :D

the fendt is only 190 horse isnt it? susi engines may be good but loyalty with british we have a manitou with a perkins all the masseys have perkins but then we dont do high hours the 6480 we just got will be lucky to do 450 hours this yr we use those stupid Tracmarshals on metal tracks cos aparently they dont damage the land (my uncle and his stupid reluctance to use heavy machines) ive been pushing for sometime now to swap all the bliters for a challenger saw one the other day second hand with low hours (2500) for ?28k think that should be a purchase for next yr!!

I'd like to be british but the engines are just amazing things i reckon some of best on market. Yer the fendt is about 190hp but i rekon the 7495 at 185hp would still beat it just beacause it would pull through better having a larger engine