Which way for the best

Hi all

it comes with great sadness that ive got to sell most if not all of my collection due to major mechanical failure of my car the thing im wondering is how to sell my collection, do i sell them individually or do i sell them in small joblots of do i sell them in one massive joblot sale all with a buy it now price as i know what ive spent on them so dont want them going for next to nothing so to speak most of my collection consists of siku with quite a few britains in the mix as well any thoughts greatly recieved

Regards Nick

I'd suggest selling them on here first, but put prices on them that you are happy to sell for.

I despise the listing of an item and then the seller asking to make an offer!

I make an offer then either get abuse for not making a big enough offer, or not hearing back at all!!!!!!

There is an alternative auction site run by Andy called M & M Auctions, it isn't an internet sale and he holds the sales at the Springfields centre in Spalding so it is quite close to you. I believe the next sale is due at the beginning of December if you can wait that long.

Try dropping him a PM and he might be able to tell you some more about the process but it would certainly cut out the rigmarole of having to box everything up and then half of it getting lost in the post.

Hi all

Unfortunatley i cant wait till December as i need to get the money together sooner rather than later but i know what your saying about the postal service i think im going to put them up on here first then do as David said put them up on Ebay 

Regards Nick

I found it s easyer  in the long run to sell via Ebay & i posted them with Hermes , but when selling theres boxs & bubb wrap , tape & stuff yoll need  so thats got to come of the costs  , always hard to sell so id keep a few back if poss

Archived