Fiat 80-90 chassis help

390T

Question

Want to make a fiat 80-90 but unsure wat chassis to use? Was thinking imber models ford 5640 or 6640, would it work? Or if someone could recommend one it would be greatly appreciated

5 answers to this question

Yeah was thinking that but the lights on the front grill are to low, there higher up on a 80-90. As for the ros 80-90 was thinking of getting that and just spruce it up a little but there very hard to come by

Getting your hands on one of those ROS 80=90s might be tricky tough. They are hard to find these days. But I will be looking forward to seeing this project of yours when finshed. I spend a few summers back in the mid 90's round bailing with a Fiat 90-90 4wd powering a Welger RP200!  My uncle has a very rare 85-90 4wd at present. ;)

Yeah there hard to find. Aye there a good tractor first tractor I learned to drive so want it in Model form. Have never saw 85-90 in the flesh before, most the fiats in my area are 110-90s from the earliest to the last blue new holland one, popular tractor

Archived