Rear linkage

Pete

Question

21 answers to this question

They do mate. Ok the arms are wrong on the jd's looks wise in shape . As I said you will need to hack the chassis to get them to sit height and length wise , but it's not hard to do, on e cut you will see why you need a sheet of plasti card cut to get a good Bond as most are hollow so you get 1 mm all round to fix to , if your. Lever cut the sheet to fill the hole inside the metal , that way you get a full over bond and can add support inside the chassis to get a better grip of it all

you can put stuff on them ,I just used very small screws to fit the arms rather than the plasti tube they supply ,I used some from a broken valtra loader, ,my 3125 I did a while back will hold a siku 4 furrow plough up ok that way no problem, if they get slack just re tighten them ,other option is a small nut/bolt through the full frame, easy enough to drill the resin for it, that way you do not have to worry about removing the resin each time to re tighten it,

You may need to hack back some of the chassis to depending on how it sits. I have fitted 3 now to uh and a ertl chassis and all have required the main chassis to get cut back 5-10mm to get the kits to sit right looks wise. You will prob also need to fit a bit of plastic sheet over the hole to get a good bond to the kit as they have a flat. Side plastic rear so need a good area to bond to for strenght

Archived