Bomford Brigand & MF675

Hey all came back from work today to find a Scaledown Bomford Brigand and UH MF675 waiting for me so after tea it was down to business.

Picture will tell the story

005_zpsc80e2693.jpg

5d1e9a51-aed7-4aa2-be13-cfdd2f45efef_zps

Now for some cleaning

008_zps4559d879.jpg

009_zpsd4fe586e.jpg

010_zpsa2199c37.jpg

Ahhh I see would like to get one of these myself so looking forward to seeing how yours goes :)

Looks good bob. I've been wanting one of the bomfords for a while. Looking forward to seeing end results

You both should get yourself one its not to build this is the first scaledown build ive done and it went well for me

nice outfit there bob, I did spray mine after I buggered up the first attempt and had to strip it ,,although if the mf's had been around when I did mine, it would not have been on the uh 7810 2wd

Ah that must of been a pain Sean was thinking on the Ford 5610 but went for the MF675 ive a few bits to add to the MF wheel weighs toying with putting wider wheels on the front not to sure yet

would have gone for the 2wd 690, may yet, as I fixed it on with the axel mount system as per real ones, don't think I glued it on, but the paint did stick so it may not slide out as I hoped

you may get another kit Sean and a UH 690 keep you out of harms way on these dark nights  :D

oo no, for the sake of a new set of axel mounts on the 690 I will go that way, plus I will leave the rear linkage on so with luck it will be removable then,i removed it on the ford for some reason???

for now ive mine on the sitting on the 3 point linkage might just keep it that way as I want to use the MF675 on my new layout  

bob, before you go to far, which one of us has the top cover of the cutting head the wrong way round?? I thought the shelf like bit was the output part?? where as you seem to have it as the input part if that makes sence??

output side I thought

003-41.jpg

input side

004-35.jpg

or have I buggered mine up completely ??

007-23.jpg

bob, before you go to far, which one of us has the top cover of the cutting head the wrong way round?? I thought the shelf like bit was the output part?? where as you seem to have it as the input part if that makes sence??

output side I thought

003-41.jpg

input side

004-35.jpg

or have I buggered mine up completely ??

007-23.jpg

Ah S**T its prob me I thought the roller went to the back ?

the roller is at the back on mine, its the top cover that's poss the wrong way round, question is which one of us is wrong :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  bet its me given its all sprayed up etc , if its you then its just a simple cut and reverse of the one part, for me its a full respray to do it :laugh:  :laugh:  

Archived