DMR Machinery Club Weekend January 25 / 26 2014 Freuchie in Fife

BC

My purchases for the weekend...13 in total...unlucky number but there was a 2014 Trade Cat in the box as well as the one I got yesterday so 13+1 =14 that's a better even number ;D  ;D

P1090820_zps1f11a0cf.jpg

Aye it was good to meet up with you and James aka b11jwd. Those two lads are coming back tomorrow so hopefully I will have more time to speak to them since some good looking loader conversions etc from one of them 8)

I'm not long home from a rather enjoyable weekend away in Fife in Glenrothes then Freuchie at the DMR Tractor Club's second event at the Lomond Hill's Hotel in Freuchie where they have held their AGM for the past two years. I didn't take a lot of photos of the event but I took quite a lot of S.D Frater and his model conversions (well only one of Stephen since that was enough...but he was happy with it) since I plan to do an article for MODEL Farmer.

Ross Yeoman from Cupar Angus was there with a vast amount of tractor photographs and some models and lots of farming memorabilia.

P1090870_zpsfbbcbf72.jpg

P1090871_zpsd62b7870.jpg

P1090872_zpsc6a11b9d.jpg

Ross Yeoman had this Crescent Toys Dexta...shame about broken steering wheel and missing air cleaner.

P1090873_zpscf83b721.jpg

Glad you got home safe bit of snow around. Had a good time yesterday. That display of Fords and NH had some nice models.

I left around 4.10 pm James and it was a good run home with little water on the roads and was home before 6pm including a stop at the BP / Marks & Spencer at Peterculter for some cow juice!!!

Managed to pop in briefly this afternoon, glad G&M and Mr Frater come up and attend as there are very few model shops around this part of the world, any word on a 2015 dmr event?

I would say numbers were well up on last year especially on the Saturday so I see no reason why they will not hold it again Harry...but time will tell. G & M will be back up in Perth on the weekend of 8th and 9th March 2014 at the Holiday Inn Express, Stephen won't be since he is holding an open weekend the same weekend at his place.

Archived