Extra tank for sprayer.

A recent addition for my Silvan rear sprayer is this range extending front tank made from the diesel tank off a kit-set truck of a larger scale. Dealer decal,sunroof and row crops wheels set at 1.5mtr for onions are all I've done on the tractor at this stage.

IMG_0787_zps9f91eec3.jpg

IMG_0775_zps8f9d2b0c.jpg

IMG_0779_zpseab5ddc3.jpg

IMG_0782_zps69e4edcd.jpg

Winter sown onions starting to bulk up. :)

IMG_0792_zpsc505a0e8.jpg

Nice outfit there Ol 8) sometimes it great to be able to use donor parts that aren't 32nd scale.....Technically it's wrong scale wise but yet it looks so very very right 8)

Agreed Paul, just gota keep your eye out hey for donors hey.

Great job you have done. Also veru nice pictures.

Texas

Thank you for looking Bas,I don't have a layout as such so outside it is for pictures.

Very nice front tank there, love the setup

Cheers Alex, i'd be a while spraying your spuds with this little tin pot sprayer :-[ . Silvan is some what of a budget brand of sprayer here and not being that big/wide I use it only for onions to save cleaning out the tank all the time.

your certainly getting into the convo's now Ol,looking good

Ta mate, a lot I just throw away or give up on if there not my best work.

My in my head layout on the carpet layout has always grown onions. I've a planter, windrower and lifter for 1.5mtr beds, with the sprayer and fendt tractor above completing the set. I'll find you a picture or two when I've second Alex.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived