Siku Control Battery Recall

catkom3

is there a real danger? im tempted to keep my jd crawler but if it did fire i dont want house damage, i like the crawler and i here there is no replacement so it would leave me without, on the other hand ive had no problems, there been recalled if i keep it will the value double in time to sell on as they we be a rare model

If those that have the affected models keep them and they do happen to catch and cause other damage I doubt very much that your house insurance would cover any related damage caused, because Siku has made the announcement and issued a recall you have, in the eyes of your insurers, been made aware of the situation so that shifts the responsibility to yourself. On the other hand, if you do keep the model for consequent rarity value because of the recall then you would be best to leave the battery discharged. I very much doubt that any kept will increase in value, in fact they may be worth nothing at all because of the fault and being unable to use the model as it was intended.

Archived