1/32 grab and shears

hi there i have a joal jcb js330, i would like a grab and maybe a set of shears for it, i remember seeing some on ebay a while ago, but cant find any at the moment, anyone know where else i could get these?

hi there i have a joal jcb js330, i would like a grab and maybe a set of shears for it, i remember seeing some on ebay a while ago, but cant find any at the moment, anyone know where else i could get these?

Neil,if your JS330 is by JOAL,you might have difficulties fitting anything to as it'll be 1/35th scale,but as Jordan suggested Henry Selten,does quite a few excavator attachment,if you got his Snelwissel

( quick coupler )http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-50511515/40250-Snelwisselset-Bouwkit-connector-set-Rupskraan-ROS-New-Holland-Hitachi-%28%29Britains-JCB%29-etc.-1:32.html then you could fit a whole range of buckets etc, http://www.farmmodels.nl/website/index.php?Show=Search&KeyWord=snelwisselset it would all depend on the holes lining up properly,??

Regards

Joe.

Would of thought you could line the holes up joe as you can adjust the point connected to the ram to make the pins fit, it's the width that causes an issue as the boom on the ros excavators, as they are wider than the joal. I found this out buy buying a quick hitch and it being too big then not having a ros model to compare so then purchased several haha, it would just be a bit loose I should imagine but nothing a spacer or two made couldn't sort out. :)

hi, thanks for the replies, most helpfull. you have jogged my memory, i bought a quick hitch and buckets for a 3cx from bsb plant a while ago on ebay, so i will try him first, although the ones on that website are excellent.

i can see a fair bit of money being spent on that site, the pallfinger hiab caught my eye particularly!

hi, thanks for the replies, most helpfull. you have jogged my memory, i bought a quick hitch and buckets for a 3cx from bsb plant a while ago on ebay, so i will try him first, although the ones on that website are excellent.

i can see a fair bit of money being spent on that site, the pallfinger hiab caught my eye particularly!

Aye it can be a wee bit expensive visiting Mr Selten, >:D >:D ,just to let you know,that Palfinger is actually 1/50th scale,I have one on a DAF six wheeler I built a few years ago,

BemoDAF85XF-1.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Archived