help can some on post some pics

the battreys in the digey have just died tipcal dame women i will be back jut going to get more battrie bet you cant wait to see what i have done to your doly for your trailer

You can't have done it any justice.  ::);)

If you can turn the camera down to the lowest resolution I find that pictures taken on anything over 3MP are just too bigX

our work cameras are 4meg+, just have it set to PC quality (1***x7**) and most pics are around 100 to 250k, resize by 65% and perfect ;D ;D ;D

you seen it last saturday we hired a 3t ride on vibro roller alex who to over on it whent up and down ok he decded to load it ok a little street with pepole and cars in the pictress village he went up the ramps the front roller started to spin of the ramps and land on it side of a thump luck alex was ok i had the teleporter there so lifted it up right we went to load it again he went up the ramps so quick gavin who was standing on the topjob of in a james bond type move alex went over trailer like a rocket and staght in to his brand new 55 plate land rover disco  :o me seating in the telporter bloking the road was cringing what a mess and i wasnt even driveing the rolller