Help identifying a Britains part please.

Hello I bought a box of assorted parts recently and found twelve of these yellow parts stamped Britains 1987 and I have no idea what they are, can anyone help identify them please? 

Also what is the safest or best way to take a front wheel off a TW35 Powerfarm. I remember having them pulled apart as a child but I am sure it was in a destructive scrap yard way! I have a good rim I want to replace a cracked rim with and not sure how to tackle the job gently, any advice appreciated. Thanks Martin post-4026-0-92282600-1397505975_thumb.jp

Brilliant David, spot on. I just compared to a mower and that is it. Well spotted. I had the answer right here beside me! I wonder why someone had twelve of them in the one box! I guess if anyone is in need of a Vicon mower part like this they can pm me. 

post-4026-0-87571700-1397549911_thumb.jp

I've mown many acres of carpet with the Vicon mower 'back in the days'. Happy memories ;D . Does anyone know why the mower bed/deck has a 'slot' in the middle? Is this because of the casting process?

I've mown many acres of carpet with the Vicon mower 'back in the days'. Happy memories ;D . Does anyone know why the mower bed/deck has a 'slot' in the middle? Is this because of the casting process?

It was for a little twist lock piece for holding models in their boxes, back late 70s early 80s timeframe. I can't find a picture on the Google Machine just now.

Here they are!

post-270-0-09396700-1397598902_thumb.jpgpost-270-0-76651400-1397598961_thumb.jpg

The twist lock keys were used both in straw and rainbow boxesfor fixing tractors and implements on card board inserts. I know metal and later plastic versions. They were dropped when plastic moulded inserts appeard, but slots on most castings remained.

Archived