LCN Show Zwolle 2014

tonto

Great pictures David mate, keep them coming......

Loads more to follow Chris. :) I've been using a new camera since half way through harvest after my previous Panasonic finally succombed to one too many harvest dust clouds. Really pleased with it's performance. Thanks ever so much for your kind comments mate. :)  

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics as usual David  ;) Particularly like the NH/Ford + Baler display

Have you any more of the AP cabbed Ford ?

I like the Good Year tyres on one of the Deeres in a pic near the beginning of your set.

Thanks ever so much Mark, appreciated. :)

Here's a close up shot of the AP cabbed Ford. :)

P1070839_zps171069e6.jpg

lots of nice tractors there im not  a ford man but I loved the AP cab bet  some very deep pockets were  needed I bet and looks like all had fun and that's wot its all about ... any 2015 previews of any of the big manufacturers

lots of nice tractors there im not  a ford man but I loved the AP cab bet  some very deep pockets were  needed I bet and looks like all had fun and that's wot its all about ... any 2015 previews of any of the big manufacturers

Awesome show, which provided many entertaining moments. :) I would suggest given it's Agritechnica year in 2015 it's a safe bet there will be plenty of new models around the time the LCN Show takes place. :) 

Thanks for taking the time to keep us all informed about what was at the show David.Mike is trying to temp me to come next year, but looking through these pics, I have spent €2000 already!!!!

I said after the first day to Andy and Mike I could have quite easily spent 5000 euros on models I thought would look great in my collection. Might just have to spend less at other shows next year, and have a proper spree at Zwolle :D You need come along next year mate!...As I discovered 4 years ago no amount of pictures on here prepare you for when you first walk through the doors! :)  

Archived