1980 tractor fairy in italy

pudding

Ah, the good old days! Nice videos Pudding.

Going to Italy tomorrow and Verona is on the list as well. Perhaps we'll see some of the Fiat, Lamborghini's and Same's left.

Propper old classics at the show in the first vid. My favourite era when it comes to tractors. The early 80's.

yup tell me about it, got a '83 minitaurus at fathers, 1999 landini future classic that needs a shed, and then dad has the nerve to tell me about a SAME corsaro 70 sitting in a shed near him with 1700hours on it, suggested he buy it and put my 4000hour minitaurus in the shed ha ha!.......one day i am going to be that guy that goes to a vintage tractor rally on a orange tractor, park it next to a fleet of polished green and red ones

one of the best 80's tractors i ever drove ain't in these videos', the iseki7000

would love classic tractor mag to do a article on the old carraro's, the 1080, 118, 138 etc, not many round, hard to find, but after talking to the factory, they still have all the blueprints and parts books

yup tell me about it, got a '83 minitaurus at fathers, 1999 landini future classic that needs a shed, and then dad has the nerve to tell me about a SAME corsaro 70 sitting in a shed near him with 1700hours on it, suggested he buy it and put my 4000hour minitaurus in the shed ha ha!.......one day i am going to be that guy that goes to a vintage tractor rally on a orange tractor, park it next to a fleet of polished green and red ones

one of the best 80's tractors i ever drove ain't in these videos', the iseki7000

would love classic tractor mag to do a article on the old carraro's, the 1080, 118, 138 etc, not many round, hard to find, but after talking to the factory, they still have all the blueprints and parts books

Your big on the Italian brands.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  I love the old Fiats myself. Spent many a summer on a Fiat 1000 Super . My uncle also has a rare Fiat 85-90 4wd ..  Fiat were never any good at producing reliable cars , but they produced the best of tractors in their day....which is a credit to them.. ;)

Your big on the Italian brands.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  I love the old Fiats myself. Spent many a summer on a Fiat 1000 Super . My uncle also has a rare Fiat 85-90 4wd ..  Fiat were never any good at producing reliable cars , but they produced the best of tractors in their day....which is a credit to them.. ;)

yup, i like italian tractos and really like fiat, the JXU1100 is the best fiat ever made ha ha!

i honestly like fiat, who else can build tooling in the 70's and use it in new tractors today, them and IVECO i tilt my hat too.........i don't know exactly how many years they made the 3908 engine, but its had a legendary run in farm tractors, been round 70-66, 780 and  the L series when i was younger, wish i could find one to restore, especially a 780DT or something, the landini 8880VM was not a expensive purchase thought i had a old classic, run the serial numbers and found it was a 1999/2000 model, last year they made it, some how i brought a teenager, not a classic. to be honest with you i know of a JD/Goldini that i would like to take home, and really want a antonio carraro or Ferrrari to restore ha ha!........dreams are free...........better then collecting toys ;)

Archived