Fife Vintage Agricultural Machinery Club's Annual Rally

HS.

Just to let anyone planning on coming to the rally this year know that the rally this sunday (8th June 2014) is to be held at a diffrent venue, it will be held at Seggie Farm, Guardbridge rather than the previously planned Corston Mill, Strathmiglo, more info available here: http://www.fvamc.co.uk/apps/blog/show/42347889?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Following the postponement of the Scottish County Tractor Club silage making weekend until NEXT weekend due to wet conditions I may pop down to this show which I have never managed to attend due to other commitments.Again weather permitting but I will probably give Pete Small a call from the top of the Cairn O' Mount where I plan to do photographic coverage of the North East of Scotland Classic Commercial Vehicle Road Run which leaves from Strathcathro Services over the Cairn..up to Ballater for lunch and then a final stop at the Mart at Huntly.

Archived