Ford Farm

Old Ford

Your lads first birthday and your up in the loft playing farms? Mark you must have skin like leather and a mute wife. . .. . . . I'd be strung up by my crown jewels if attempted that!!!!  :D :D :D

That said, any agro has been worth it given the effects in the last round of jpegs son  ;)

thanks guys :) not been up there today Tris only to take the pics, not that brave mate :D :D. te hill bit Jez are plaster paris  made up over news paper. over chicken wire is best.

Will you buzz off Mark, those pics of what you have done are excellent, my stuff ain't that good ;)

thanks mate , but your display is better than real :P :P :P

cheers Ben , i used no flash and the last picture is over on the latest part and the light is not so good. ::) ::) more lights needed ;)

explains it, have trouble with the camera at work, have to take a few shots with and without the flash when in buildings to be sure! :( :(