Ford Farm

Old Ford

I painted my wooden poles for the legs in my barn in thinners with a splash of black enamel paint mixed in... would have thought that if you fiddle with thinners, grey, yellow and green you'll find 'tanalised timber' in there somewhere Mark ;):) Put it on with a biggish paint brush like kids use at primary school [i presume that's where the one I found in the side board came from! ::);):D] and you can get quite a nice uneven texture, I was fairly happy with how my poles turned out... would have thought a man like you could get it to look perfect! ;D

Awesome Mark... I was looking through this topic from the beginning the other day.... it's come a long way... look forward to seeing this new building finished.... hell of a pitch on her! ;D

Looks great Mark.... what's living in the middle? The finish is fantastic, I REALLY want to get on with building some more sheds now seen so many great ones lately :)

well spiders if they have there way, :D one has moved in already. going to put hay etc , the odd tractor may be . if it was longer , would of been a silage clamp.

thats looking even better each day  ;)

Love that boarding, Mark. Just like the real thing  8) Wouldn't bother about staining it, for the colour you need it isn't worth the hassle I think.

thanks Guys  :) was thinking of green food dye with water Tris :-\ but like you said, may just leave well a lone.