Ford Farm

Old Ford

can you post a few pics up ???:-\.pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

If you look at my Holly Farm pics - it's the old-style open barn with the white roof in the top left of the photos. It does look okay, doesn't it???  :-\ This was part of an old farm set from the 60s - but the paper available doesn't seem to have changed - I must do something about the white roof, though :-\

wow.... I've not looked in here since the cattle grid Mark... That looks superb  :o - As for the roof on the house... WOW is all I can say superb bit of craftsmanship  :o

thanks Marky  :) :) i must slow down a bit or i will end up starting a fifth display, or knock through to next doors roof ;D ;D ;D and start in there. ::) ::)

Looking good Mark, the house will be a nice addition to the layout and much needed too. Will the house have a 1/32 of a 1/32 display in it or is that testing even your handy work too much?!!

Marcus have you posted any pics of the stuff your talking about that you bought mate?

Looking good Mark, the house will be a nice addition to the layout and much needed too. Will the house have a 1/32 of a 1/32 display in it or is that testing even your handy work too much?!!

Marcus have you posted any pics of the stuff your talking about that you bought mate?

thanks Tris , the house was only going to be a box with a roof to start with  :D :D :D i could do a display in side make some furniture etc i'm a joiner  as well as a carpenter after all , but i'm not going to yet any way :-\ :-\ but i am going to make some garden furniture, benches ,decking, may have a barbeque, bird table.

thanks Tris , the house was only going to be a box with a roof to start with  :D :D :D i could do a display in side make some furniture etc i'm a joiner  as well as a carpenter after all , but i'm not going to yet any way :-\ :-\ but i am going to make some garden furniture, benches ,decking, may have a barbeque, bird table.

you dont wanna go to far!!! ;):) :)

have you got any of the britains garden furniture stuff??, i saw we got out bid the other day on some >:( >:(>:( >:(

you dont wanna go to far!!! ;):) :)

have you got any of the britains garden furniture stuff??, i saw we got out bid the other day on some >:( >:(>:( >:(

yes thanks BEN >:( >:(>:(::) ::):D :D

I have lots  :D With preferential rates for Forum Members, of course!!! ;)

THANKS MANDY  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*8)

i was just talking about it tris , i didn't buy any of it  :-\

Marcus you doughnut!!!

Hey I was just thinking OF, with the way your layout is going it will be hard to do something amazingly special due to the high standard you have achieved so far but with a 100 pages looming I hope you can think up something extra fantastic to mark the 100 page landmark mate.

No pressure  ::):D;)

Marcus you doughnut!!!

Hey I was just thinking OF, with the way your layout is going it will be hard to do something amazingly special due to the high standard you have achieved so far but with a 100 pages looming I hope you can think up something extra fantastic to mark the 100 page landmark mate.

No pressure  ::):D;)

mmmmmm not yet guys hopeing to get some more done this week end ,  all being well :)