Ford Farm

Old Ford

sorry Tris mate :'( :'(

Hey I am just chuffed that you took the tip from me and it worked, I took the tip from Scott and it worked and so the continuation of help and advice through this great site continues mate.

thanks Marky ;D if i had your subaru i would be happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

got some more done this after noon. :) just have to paint the bolt that holds the poles together at the joints ;)

One question Mr Ford, Why didnt you make the shed as wide as the yard it is sitting in? It does look great. I am looking to make some corrugated sheeting like yours. Will try Tris' tips.

thanks guys :) :) the reason the shed is only as long as it is Jez , is the wood i had would not go that far so i left a space for a trailer or similar to go beside the shed ;D would of liked to go all the way.

Youy would of liked to have gone all the way...................................

So many jokes, so little time.

It does look excellent, what do you think of the quadrant 3400? Any pics with he hitched up to an 8530 or xerion for us to look at?

Scrumtious!!  :-*

sure is mate bit big for the main farm but the contracting side are very happy. ;D

Awesome Mark, glad the cladding turned out good for you  ;):) :)

thanks Scott first time i'd not sprayed the cladding.

this is getting ridiculously good :-\

although i must admit , looking back at the original pics mark , the smaller older stuff seemed better suited to the farm ,has the parlour been finished yet mate ???