Ford Farm

Old Ford

no ben they are all free standing mate

i thought they were fixed to a board!....i guess yours are stonger made from wood, the plastruct isnt great and needs to be fixed really

i thought they were fixed to a board!....i guess yours are stonger made from wood, the plastruct isnt great and needs to be fixed really

even the pole barn will stand on its own, but to help keep it still i've drilled 6 hole down in to the base of the lay out. beause its quite light.

with the two i've made so far i got B&Q or was it Homebase....anyway, to cut the MDF base to the size i wanted so its just proud of the sides and rear then if and when, i can just butt them upto a yard board.......honestly though your way is easier, you dont have to have odd shapes of MDF to cut for a yard :D

The pole barn is just like what you'd find on so many farms and you've done a smashing job to it OF. Is the cladding lolly sticks or similar? I really do fancy finding space somewhere to have a go at building a layout, one day maybe.

thanks guys :) :) :) :) the cladding is stiring sticks from macdonalds MDFord, my aprentice from work got them for me. ;D

And they are perfect, I only go there for an excuse to half inch some of those stirrers. We found them in a local coffee shop too but Traci got busted trying to nick them!!  ;D:D

Oh those pics are orgasmic Old Ford. Just excellent.

Would prefer to be on the JD though, you can see whats going inside. You'll be able to bale a few thousand for tris to haul now!

Excellent  ;D ;D

Blimey you have got some nice kit over in the other yard boss!!! I never get to see any of that  :'( Always got my arm up a cows backside or chasing cattle round the neighbours fields me!!

Blimey you have got some nice kit over in the other yard boss!!! I never get to see any of that  :'( Always got my arm up a cows backside or chasing cattle round the neighbours fields me!!

:D :D don't forget all the sheep to Tris ;D ;D

thanks Graham not raining a moment ;D ;D had a good look at my trailers and i've only got one Sean did thats a silage trailer which i love and a big britains one which i dont like much, looks to long and tall.

thanks COWBOY :) thanks to Mandy some new feed troughs have arrived, for the winter sheep feeding ;D

Thats what I bought down Shepton Mallet last year Mark, remember? Nice little troughs for cake supplement they are  :)

Thats what I bought down Shepton Mallet last year Mark, remember? Nice little troughs for cake supplement they are  :)

yes i remember mate good day that was ;D i've got around 8 now :)

Those troughs look really good painted up - something else for me to think about with the one's I have left :)

thanks Mandy they come out very nice painted up i use halfords aluminium spray paint , same as all my gates. ;)