Ford Farm

Old Ford

Looking very nice Mark with the 674  :o :o the JD service van is a bit late dropping off the 2008 calendar though  :-\ :D :D

thanks mate  :) :) :) the jd service van is moon lighting as a massey service van  :-X :-X :-X opps let that one slip :-[:-[

WOW Old Ford, that does look smart!!!

Can you do a hints and tips section on how to make one???

Please, i need some soon, or yopu could just make me a few???  ;) ;)

thanks Jez that was just a quick knock up, they are not hard to make just get all the middle rail the same length and the end posts to top and bottum rails at right angles square :) i used  the end of a steel ruler.

thanks Jez that was just a quick knock up, they are not hard to make just get all the middle rail the same length and the end posts to top and bottum rails at right angles square :) i used  the end of a steel ruler.

Thanks, what about your steel gates??

What do you usde for your wooden ones and for the metal ones???

Thanks, what about your steel gates??

What do you usde for your wooden ones and for the metal ones???

for the metal gates i've used copper pipe 3ish mm and 2mm/ 1.5mm not got any at the moment :'( :'( for the wooden gate i used what i had laying around i think it was 3mm sq and 1.5mm by 3mm

Ok, last question, your grass, what, were and how much???  ;) ;)

HA now theres a question, got it from all over some is dolls house stuff some from toy masters the stuff use for lead war figures , some from Marky the man green grocer display stuff. the latest stuff Marcus found and was on Tris display at spalding from lidls i think super market. green floor carpet.

Looking great as always Mark, your display always impresses me every time I check back in this topic........ :) :)

thanks mate :)

Looks good mate keep up the good work!! :D  ;D

thanks will do :)

I like the display and your trees.Is it in a corner of a room. ;D

the display is in the loft mate.