Ford Farm

Old Ford

Well, so far, from doing some searching around for that 1.5 ton Yanmar mini-digger, I don't think it is Joal that makes it!! It seems to be made by some random company (probably Chinese!) that nobody has heard of, and I am under the impression that they are only available through certain / some Yanmar mini-digger dealers!! It seems to be the same story with the 1:27 scale Takeuchi 3.5 ton mini-digger that some of us have here on the Forum! I am going to contact the plant hire business that I used to work in, (as they have a fleet of about 12 to 15 different Yanmar minis!) to see if they can get their hands on a few of them wee diggers for me!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That picture took its time. Yes its going to be a shed, just stuck on the size of the thing. Going for two bays each side , at 15ft each bay. The middle will be three bays  long, at around 45 ft long. But it only leaves only 24 foot in front, which i don't thing is enough space ??? Any help would be gratefully received :)

That picture took its time. Yes its going to be a shed, just stuck on the size of the thing. Going for two bays each side , at 15ft each bay. The middle will be three bays  long, at around 45 ft long. But it only leaves only 24 foot in front, which i don't thing is enough space ??? Any help would be gratefully received :)

guess it depends on what its going to be used for mate, if its just bales then 24ft might just be enough for a telehandler or laoder, machinery parking however might be a little difficult in that space

Any chance you can draw a picure of the floor plan of this shed you are proposing Mark?

Good to see Ford Farm back in the Unreads again by the way  :) :)

Thanks Tris mate , no plans as of yet just in my head.  Its going to have  Keith's  gates one at each side , with keith's feed barrers. which will make up some beef pens. the middle may be for feed bales and machinery?

Mark where do get your brackgrounds?

Got them from ebay mate , a long time ago. But not seen them around lately :(

Good to see Ford Farm making an appearence Mark :)

Keep us posting the latest goings on won't you ;)

Will do mate, but not till next week end now sadly.