Justy 's Literature collection.

justy 46

Regular visits to Colemans was it Justin ? :P

Ploughing Match 1999 in CastletownRoche is were most of this lot were sourced John. You were in nappies then id say!!!!! ;D   

Ive a few more im sure. Must try and dig em out..

Cheers Robert . ;)

I was reckoning the ploughing alright with the range you have all from the same times ! Just out of them id say :P I dont suppose you remember the dealer for O&K do you ? I remember them having a depo in the Commons road in Cork up behind the McDonalds Drive thru If you know where Im on about ???

I was reckoning the ploughing alright with the range you have all from the same times ! Just out of them id say :P I dont suppose you remember the dealer for O&K do you ? I remember them having a depo in the Commons road in Cork up behind the McDonalds Drive thru If you know where Im on about ???

I don't remember that dealer, but I do remember ether CFM or Atkins as a dealer for O&K a few years back. Probably CFM. Not sure cause both dealerships are alongside one another . A contractor out my way still has one for pushing up on the pit. Finnegans in Coachford.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember that dealer, but I do remember ether CFM or Atkins as a dealer for O&K a few years back. Probably CFM. Not sure cause both dealerships are alongside one another . A contractor out my way still has one for pushing up on the pit. Finnegans in Coachford.

Are you serious ? :o Must find out more about that ! The contractor Im drawing for this year has a L25C keeping up from us !

Archived