marston trailer conversion

I'm glad to see someone has finally made one!  :)

I realise that on that chassis the wheels are where they are and so their placement is hard to change, but they do seem a bit too far forward.

But even though I've said that, as we have discussed at length before, its a balancing act between detail and price, and to me the rest looks excellent

getting paid to post is a option we will have to propose to a sponsor so we can buy more quality conversions!! ;D ;D

Looks great!!!, i agree with IHP, price is better sometimes than exact detail, as long as it looks right its ok!!

Looks good Dave ;D. Any plans on making different sized trailers 8ton, 16 ton et and in the good old blue marston paint scheme. How much are they too????

Cheers

Nathan

hi

don't plan any smaller ones yet , or other colours yet , very busy at the moment , but the idea was bugging me so i had to make one to see if it would work.. looking at around ?20-?25 on these when i get to making them ..

dave

So many great models so little money and here was me trying to become more focused with collection, fat chance

(On knees) "Look big man, I know you don't like me but just this once can the numbers on saturday match mine? Please?"