Agriview magazine.

Agriview is an Irish farm and model magazine. It is a once a year publication and will be available at the Moira Model Show on the 24th + 25th October. It can also be posted out.

This third issue is a packed 48 pages featuring farm and contractor reports, model collector article, driver focus, model reviews including the Britains Kane low loader.

It also has an exclusive Brian O'Reilly article featuring his latest amazing build of a Tong Peal Caretaker grader. 

For more info please send me a pm or check out https://www.facebook.com/Agriviews

Thank you for your interest.

Agriview2014.jpeg

A fantastic looking magazine, just what the model world needs to put the word out there, nice work Peter

your right Alex, I have bought it the past 2 year I've been over and it is a great and interesting read with the mixture of both real and model form works well I think

• 11 months later...

Agriview magazine Issue 4 is now available. 48 packed pages featuring farm, contractor, machinery reviews, model articles. It will be available at the Ploughing, Ireland next week and Moira Model Show. It can also be posted to those in the UK. Please send me a message for more info.

I have also produced a 2016 calendar featuring farm machinery in action across Ireland. Proceeds in aid of the Smiles Foundation, Romania.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Agriview2015.jpeg

AGC2015.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Agriview magazine Issue 6 is now available. 48 packed pages featuring farm, contractor, machinery and model articles. It will be on sale at the Moira Model Show.

It can also be posted to the UK and Ireland. Please send me a message for more info. Thanks.

Agriview magazine 2017 cover.jpg

Archived