Spalding April 2015

Robploughing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great show nice to meet up with every one ,,, there are certainly some funny customers I had one guy wanting to trade some chickens in for a model at one point ,,, so much talk around it been Easter weekend ,, it had no effect on the show ,,,, the show had a slow start but packed at around 11am this is the norm for Spalding now I think long gone are the long Que's wanting to get in ,,,, this is still a great show but it needs to get more younger generation in and needs to offer more ,,,any way one deep breath and 3 weeks on to abberden

Had a good day selling as i thought i would not be able to make the show but in the end cancelled work and made it to the show.Great to catch up with all the traders and public again and met up with one or 2 new faces off the forum.Including Peters (AKA CONVO) new little helper maybe it a four legged helper called Titch.

What a great show many thanks to every one who bought from our stall. Nice to meet a few of the forum members, some who had travelled a long way to be there. A few pictures of our stall for those how couldn't make it.

spad%209_zpswwtjfrp4.jpg

spad%208_zpsfzd2e0gv.jpg

spad%207_zpsyhnxpqjf.jpg

spad%206_zpsiirvcrd2.jpg

Dan and Hannah great pictures of a well thiught out stand, the Britains livery and red shelving a credit to your innovative thinking. Love your Britains conversion work, and great to meet you both.

Another good night catching up with people in the pub, I think there were discussions of a trip to a local

Chinesee restaurant for October show sat night? Sounds good.

Loved the show as always, picked up some lovely items.

Thanks to everyone who makes all the effort to make it a great couple of days away, and the chance to have a cheeky fried breakfast!!

Dan and Hannah great pictures of a well thiught out stand, the Britains livery and red shelving a credit to your innovative thinking. Love your Britains conversion work, and great to meet you both.

Another good night catching up with people in the pub, I think there were discussions of a trip to a local

Chinesee restaurant for October show sat night? Sounds good.

Loved the show as always, picked up some lovely items.

Thanks to everyone who makes all the effort to make it a great couple of days away, and the chance to have a cheeky fried breakfast!!

Thanks Charlie great to meet you both and look forward to seeing more of your collection 

Archived