Holland farming pix 2015 update 08-08

ertlerik

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erik,is the blue Valtra cutting the heads off the flowers to make the bulbs swell.?? and,here is a picture for you,this Dutch truck is parked up for the night at the back of my house,

Dutch%20truck_zpsotieln5f.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Erik,is the blue Valtra cutting the heads off the flowers to make the bulbs swell.?? and,here is a picture for you,this Dutch truck is parked up for the night at the back of my house,

Dutch%20truck_zpsotieln5f.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Hey Joe,

Not only is it a Dutch truck, it is from Urk witch is only 15 miniutes from were i live.

Erik

Regards

Joe.

Correct Joe, it is to aid bulb production so the plant won't put all it's effort into the flower. Also it helps to get rid of tourists.

Ol: I think you mean these boys: http://www.kwekerijbakker.com/organisatie/ They don't have any tulips in the polders.

Joe: The heads are dropped in between the rows. Nothing done with them.

Ah right,I just thought that machine looked like a harvester,vacuum on the front sucking the flowers into the two tanks at the rear,?

Regards

Joe.

Archived