Date of manufacture

richo

Hopefully someone can help me, I would like to know the year or years of manufacture of the following two britains models.

BRITAINS - MASSEY FERGUSON 3680 WITH EVRARD SPRAYER SET grey cab (9607)

Britains jcb excavator in authentic farm models box (9602)

Thanks

Richard

The one with the Greg wheels was 1996 to 2001. also had the Renualt 103.54 style rims instead of the MF 2680.

What about the sprayer set, was it available for the duration of the tractor with the grey cab or just for a year within 1996 to 2001?

I would be thinking the sprayer set has been available with both the MF 2680 & the 3680 in all variations of both tractors. First introduced on the MF 2680 in the mid 80's and continued until 2001 when the 3680 was withdrawn from the catalog.

9602 was released as that part number in 1991 following the demise of the Road Series the previous year.

Box artwork changed to Blue Spot type in 1996 changing again in 1998 to the Farmhouse/barn oval surrounded by Authentic Farm Models script.

Became 09602 in 2000 catalogue under Racing Champions umbrella, finally deleted at end of 2002. Box artwork may have changed again in this time frame, not too sure!

Archived