New case in puma?

I think the spy picture will be the next generation of Puma. I would say that the one in the top picture is a bigger sized tractor than the current Puma though, based on the cab and that

There is a new T7HD (for Heavy Duty) model range coming out next year as the current T7 is judged to be to light for certain tasks.

The sub-brands (CASE and Steyr) will probably be doing badge engineered versions of this new range as well.

your right Pat,looks totally different

Hi Paul it is different because the Brochure shows the new Puma Range up to 240 hp the new bigger range will start at 280 hp which will really

be 300 hp then boosting from there, and it will be called something different. which is classified ts these should i think be launched at Agritechnica

in november, well thats what we have been told.

Hi Paul it is different because the Brochure shows the new Puma Range up to 240 hp the new bigger range will start at 280 hp which will really

be 300 hp then boosting from there, and it will be called something different. which is classified ts these should i think be launched at Agritechnica

Thanks for the info Graham

Have you many rowtrac magnums runing in the UK Graham? 

I'm really excited about the rowtrac concept although it's not a new idea, got my rowtrac model ordered already.

Have you many rowtrac magnums runing in the UK Graham? 

I'm really excited about the rowtrac concept although it's not a new idea, got my rowtrac model ordered already.

Hi oI,

Thanks for asking, no we haven't sold any as yet as we are only now getting our own demonstration machine. But in my 30 years

of selling case I cannot think of a tractor that has caused so much interest if it's as good as when we tried it ourselves a week or two ago. I hope in weeks to come

I will have sold a bunch of them.

But as I'm sure you are fully aware the farming job here is depressed at the moment with grain and rape prices being nothing to shout about. But then we have seen it all before, it will come good again but it will take awhile.

I am hoping the Smithy who is featured on the forum will be my first customer, ha ha but that will probably be a model one he will say.

All the best,

Graham 

Thanks for the reply.

I'm unsure if ploughing in the furrow will be possible with the rowtracs do you know?

From what i've seen of the rowtrac on youtube it will make a few farmers runing lower hp 2 track tractors take a second look. :of

Look forward to the pictures of it working in England (with out smithy's mug in the cab)  ;)

Archived