Britains JCB 5c

Hey guys.

Well it's been a while as I've been decorating the 'workshop' but finally got round to a project I've wanted to do for a while.

Pretty much rebuilt a britains 5c.removed the bucket lever etc added metal tracks etc etc.

Not finished yet, but you'll get the idea ha ha

post-4214-0-16829400-1437775552_thumb.jp

Jason

Cheers,

yeah only have a few trucks in 1/50 the six wheel plant lorry is a custom and the White roll on/ roll off grab lorry is too. Then there's the yellow joal low loader and the siku Scania that I've altered slightly and the motorart tipper.

I was never really big on truck models but they don't half look good loaded up etc!

Cheers

As above, Excellent job.

Your work is top quality - remember looking at your 3c conversion - another excellent piece of work. Keep up the good work, and keep posting :)

Thanks mate I really enjoy doing it.

They look excellent. What are you using for the new metal tracks? Are you having them made or are they donor tracks from a joal model.

These tracks are from the Joan pc1100 material handler altered the track frames slightly to fit them.

Fantastic work mate some great conversions you've got there. Whats the huge digger to the side on one of the pics it looks massive??

Cheers mate. It's an ertl John Deere 200 1/16 scale got it off eBay for £1.20 ha ha

Archived