I NEED HELP FORM THE PROS PLEASE

1/32 farmer

Question

9 answers to this question

my way is different to TM810 way , i think sean cuts the ROS floorpan to fit the chassis , i cut the original 3680 mudgards off floorpan right down to about 10mm, then the ROS floorpan will sit inside the 3680 floor pan , with a small amount of fileing it will sit nicely back onto the chassis , the added advantage is also that the cab can still be removed just like before .

if you look carefully at the back of the cab in pic 2 you will see the change in colour of the red plastic near the bottom of the cab this is where the ROS meets the britains 

when i do mine i cut the bonnet suports of the front leaving the gap down the middel,then you only need to fil out the sides of this gap slighlty and it will fit,usuall the 3680 seat post thats the widest point but only by a few mm,then i just fit a thin bit of plasticard over the gap,which i pre cut,to make the floor

when i do mine i cut the bonnet suports of the front leaving the gap down the middel,then you only need to fil out the sides of this gap slighlty and it will fit,usuall the 3680 seat post thats the widest point but only by a few mm,then i just fit a thin bit of plasticard over the gap,which i pre cut,to make the floor

Well i had never thought of that Sean ;)

is it obviously noticable to see the plasticard that is  ???

no you cant see it at all,i use .5mm thick stuff,cut it to shape and then stick down,if you let it over lap the side of the floorpan then sand down after the glues dried,it just makes the floor look everso slightly thicker,once painted you'll see nothing