Deutz-Fahr Agrotron's De-Stoning Carrot Ground......

NewHolland2

Amazing photo's NH2 fair few destoners any other kit about ???

Cheers Phill. I've got one of the three De-Stoner's with an Agrotron with the Shapeforma in the pic as well. Might look it out later...... ;)

I'm sorting out pics from the last week or so, so keep an eye out for other pics including more Agrotron's, New Holland TM'S and a Landini...... ;)

Mmmm, I need some destoners.  ;D::)

So do I, getting tired of using Wuhlmaus's...... :D;)

Great pictures as usual

Thanks for that...... :)

nice pics Martin, Deutz seem popular up there :-\

keeps them away from here ::)

Cheers Ben......I don't see many of them but this contractor has a whole fleet of them, and really they look pretty nice tractors...... :) :) :)

Wow what a view, your certainly in the right place this time of year mate. Benny is going to want to come and stay with you when he see's these photo's!!

Impressive eh......I got the SLR pics developed today and they're pretty good......Will try and get them up later since I'm off today...... :)

they like there deutz up your way mart,only know of one down here and that a oldie ,nice pics as usual mate

Cheers Sean...... :)

All the Deutz-Fahr tractors that I've posted pics of belong to the one contractor:-

3x Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 155

1x Deutz-Fahr Agrotron TTV-1160

3x Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 165MK3

1x Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 165

as far as I remember...... :)

There could be more as well...... :);)

nice Martin, are they farmers tractors or contractors. theres only one agrotron in all of kerry i can think of

Thanks Alan......They're a big root crop contractor who carry out work for a company called Huntapac...... :);)